Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Two in one week!

Two posts in one week!

Im just home from my D&C, and floating on vicodin and fentanyl--such a lovely feeling!

One of my GOALS OF THE MONTH is completed--last night I got my third stripe in Karate and am ready to test for my gold belt at the next graduation the beginning of February. The karate has been great for me. I am making amazingly rapid progress in getting back in shape and increasing my cardiovascular fitness. And it is so much fun, I hardly realize how hard I am working!

I have been trying to limit my knitting a little to try and get rid of my tennis elbow, but it is hard to stop doing something you love so much! Still working on clue #2 of the SSS. And my jitterbug sock for those moments when I need mindless knitting. I am anxiously awaiting my first delivery from one of my SOTM clubs--can't wait to see what the first month will be like.

No new pics for now.

No comments: