Monday, February 25, 2008

Blocking a sweater never fails to amaze me. You can take something that looks like this:
And turn it into something that looks like this:
I have grafted together the shoulders and have only to finish up the seaming and then do the neck band. It should be off of the WIP list very soon!
I have had to leave off the small gauge knitting for a while because that really strains my elbow. I don't think my socks will be finished by the end of this month. I have been working on this instead:
My version of the modern log cabin from Mason-Dixon Knitting, knit in Noro Silk Garden. Easy garter stitch! Both of these projects are getting a little too big to carry around so I may need to drag something else out of the WIP pile to work on.
Mike leaves for his month-long trip next week. We will use this blog to communicate via pics. It will be a challenge to see how us girls survive without him around!

No comments: