Monday, January 4, 2010

I missed a few other resolutions in my last post, nothing very exciting. The most important is that I will waste no more time on computer games. I probably used up hours of my life last year playing mind-numbing games. I don't feel too bad about it though because I think that time helped my brain process some of the emotional issues I have been trying to work through. Anyway, this resolution has freed up a lot of time, and I am going to make my goal of a knitted dress for E's baptism on Jan 10.

I started her dress on Dec 26. The pattern is not well written--for example, the schematic does not match the shaping of the pattern. I added extra length so that the dress will fall to her knees. I also added more shaping at the armhole and neck. The yarn is luscious--Blue Sky Alpaca Sport in a hot pink. Pic is in the next post

No comments: