Monday, March 3, 2008

Day 1


Well after getting here and relaxing (this is the pool outside my apartment in the courtyard of the complex that I will never use) I was picked up by Nicola at 300 PM and we did my fat boy assessment. Weight was 228 (mid-afternoon after lunch), and she took all measurements. chest = 48, waist = 42, Hips = 43, thighs = 24, biceps = 16 and calf's= 16. Big time fat boy. Then was the fitness assessment where you run a mile (I did this in 10 min), then 20 push-ups, 100 crunches and pull ups assisted, all of which were pretty easy for me from the gym work I have been doing. Then a few minutes break, and then 2 hours on the beach doing sprints and other forms of torture. Heart rate was consistent 140 - 160 for the two hours. Definitely hard work, and Day 2 is a steady eight hours of work. The food is good, but very little. 4 small meals and 2 protein shakes. People are losing about 4 - 5 pounds per week so I am hoping to come back well below 210 and then take it from there. Hello to E-butt and L-Butt. Congrats on the black stripes. By the way, they took all my pictures as well so we can see the progression. Good night

No comments: