Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Day 10

This is day 10 and a few things have happened since my last post. First, weight in on Monday was successful with a drop of 12.5 lbs down to about 215, my lowest weight since last 2005. This is a good start. Also, chest down to 46 from 48 and waist from 42 - 40. Little change on calves, things and biceps as those did not seem to accumulate the fat, as is typical in men, as the waist and chest. These suggests I maybe able to get home under 200 lbs. The days here continue to be brutal, long and unrelenting. Definitely miss all you beasts in MN and look forward to coming home in 2.5 weeks. Today brings the usual torture. I am less sore through the day, but the nights and morning are no picnic. This really is a boot camp and there is always the next things to do. Never again will I resort to this.

No comments: