Thursday, March 6, 2008

We're still here.

No pics today. The printer can't read my memory card--it must be damaged. We had a little 'incident' yesterday. Elizabeth helped herself to an extra fruit snack pack while Mrs. Anderson wasn't looking yesterday. Her reason--"I knew she would say no". As a result she lost Hannah Montana. And then the tantrum ensued, complete with hitting, kicking and tight holds, although as Elizabeth pointed out later, it did not last as long as usual. So then I missed Karate, and then I had some red wine. Or maybe it was the other way around. Anyway, no HM doll until the end of the school year, provided there are no other 'incidents'.

Arwen no longer howls for you. The house is quite peaceful actually. Paula has been doing a great job keeping up with the laundry and keeping the kitchen clean which is a big relief when I come home at night. Maybe she could be our housekeeper as well as dementer watcher. It snowed here yesterday, just an inch or two but enough to make the morning commute miserable. My clinic morning was absolutely hideous, but the pm was better as I was the preceptor for the residents. In L&D all day and it promises to be a busy day.

I am going to try a different memory card, so hopefully there will be pictures later. Hope you have a good day!

No comments: