Thursday, March 6, 2008

Day 4

I do not have any interesting pictures today, but will be biking to the beach tomorrow so will try and get some. However, today was brutal for me, but only because I dd something I have not done for 20 years. The day started with a 3.5 mile run done easily at 8 min/mile. Then went onto 30 minutes of core/abd followed by the pool. I felt great in the pool doing 2000 m of various intervals. I was again stomped by Fern. Following the pool was a nutrition session and then the trouble began. They have a game here called TBA, and it is a combination of flag football and ultimate Frisbee. The movements are all short and explosive, and not the long endurance predictable stuff we usually do. Hence, I could not walk after the game (1.5 hours of playing) as my quads and hams were broken. I was too miserable to eat my late afternoon meal and could only stomach a protein shake before boot camp, where I could only walk up and down Admiralty Park.. Came home, soaked in the hot tub and called it a night. Tomorrow is brutal. hope I can walk.

No comments: